Saturday, September 13, 2008
I shall sum up the week.
Last saturday: Church Novena trip! Outdoor lantern fest. dinner at some club.
Sunday: WALLEEEE.
Monday: Mug maths.
Tuesday: Mug maths with debbie and jingo at kb macs (until the guy say we can't study there D:<) then we went to amk library (stupid loud people).
Wednesday: Additional Mathematics common test! Supposed to eat orange bowl after school with Bernice. In the end we went to Thomson to eat beef noodles and went to Icekimo to study. Snakes&Ladders, Chemistry and chess.
Thursday: Chinese Prelim paper after school fomr 2.45pm to 6.30pm. I slept for one hour, hahahah.
Friday: CHEMISTRY SPA (counted in O levels leh!) After school, went amk hub to buy presents with jingo. yoghurt yoghurt! then we hopped onto a bus all the way to icekimo, hahah (again!). twooo scoops of ice cream each, mind you. Then we mugged emaths :D till around 6.40pm. Went for tuition with Bryan.
Saturday (today, duh): Woke up bright and early. Went for amaths extra lessons. Afterwards, I met Darren then we went to his house to get the chem assessments. I got my gummies back at last, like after 1 week+! Then he sent me home. Now, I'm going to go for emaths makeup because I ponned on wednesday. Ikea after tuition later!
3:43 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style